Pressure & Flow Measurements in One Easy-to-Use System
- Great flexibility; quick and easy basic mode
- One combined system - pressure and flow
- PC-based, lightweight and mobile
- Color LCD touch screen user interface with separate remote control
- Small and maneuverable cart system
- Compatible with all major physiological recording systems
- Digital data storage on CD-R disc
- Simultaneous pressure and flow measurements
SUPPORTING INFORMATION: IMAGESClick on a thumbnail below to see each image in a larger size.
- Photo #1: ComboMap® screenshot showing both pressure and flow measurements.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSOutstanding Deliverability
- Low crossing profile to access and cross distal, tight lesions via a 5F guide catheter
- Long, 24 cm fast exchange design enhances track and push, even through tortuous vessels
- SlyDx™ coating further reduces friction
- 15" LCD display
- Touch screen user interface and remote control
- Multiple image screen formats for flow, pressure, and combination flow/pressure
- CD-R/W recordable drive
- Thermal printer
- Multiple physiological input/output ports (high and low level) plus two USB ports
- Digital storage up to two hours on system hard-drive
- 90-130 VAC 50/60 Hz, 1 Amp
- 180-260 VAC 50/60 Hz, 0.5 Amp
- Temperature Range: 60°-90° F
- Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
- Altitude: 10,000 ft
- Computer: 16" (Height), 18" (Width), 8.5" (Depth)
- Cart: 33" (Width)
- Computer: 30 lbs.
- Cart: 60 lbs.
ORDER INFORMATIONModel number 6800
For more information on Volcano Products, please click here.
For product IFU files, please click here.