IVUS provides detailed and accurate measurements of lumen and vessel size, plaque area and volume, and the location of key anatomical landmarks. Volcano’s proprietary VH® IVUS technology helps differentiate the four plaque types: fibrous, fibro-fatty, necrotic core and dense calcium.
Learn More About Volcano's Coronary Physiology Products
Volcano Coronary IVUS Catheters
- VH® IVUS Imaging
- ChromaFlo® Imaging
- Eagle Eye® Platinum Catheter
- Eagle Eye® Platinum ST Short Tip Catheter
- Revolution® 45 MHz Catheter
- Visions® PV .014P Digital IVUS Catheter
- Visions® PV .018 Digital IVUS Catheter
- Visions® PV .035 Digital IVUS Catheter
Safety and effectiveness of VH IVUS for use in the characterization of vascular lesions and tissue types has not been established.