Available on all Volcano IVUS systems, ChromaFlo imaging highlights blood red at the touch of a button, for the easiest assessment of stent apposition, lumen size, and more.
Easy Image Interpretation
SUPPORTING INFORMATION: IMAGESClick on a thumbnail below to see each image in a larger size.
- Photo #1: Lumen sizing
- Photo #2: Malapposed stent
- Photo #3: Well apposed stent
- Photo #4: Bifurcation: Plaque across carina
- Photo #5: Thrombus
- Photo #6: Dissection
- Photo #7: Eagle Eye® Platinum
- Photo #8: Keyboard Close-Up
Simple to Use
- Simply press the button
- No special procedures, no flushing
- Works with Volcano’s fast, plug-and-play digital IVUS catheters
Appropriate for coronary and peripheral vessels
- Coronaries including left main and bifurcations
- SFA, iliac, and carotid
- Colorization highlights the lumen
- Automatically co-registered grayscale IVUS allows you to observe plaque burden, calcium, and vessel size
- Compatible with Volcano Eagle Eye® and Visions® PV .018 plug-and-play digital IVUS catheters on all Volcano imaging systems.
For more information on Volcano Products, please click here.
For product IFU files, please click here.