Closer Visualization to Highly Stenosed Lesions, Bifurcations and Distal Anatomy
Improved Deliverability Through Tortuosity1
2.5 mm tip-to-imaging distance, with all the other features of our top selling Eagle Eye® Platinum catheter:
- Plug-and-Play Simplicity
- Radiopaque Markers
- GlyDx® Hydrophilic Coating
- Radial Access-Appropriate: Fits through all 5F Guides2
- Coronary and Peripheral indications
SUPPORTING INFORMATION: IMAGESClick on a thumbnail below to see each image in a larger size.
- Photo #1: Eagle Eye® Platinum ST Catheter - Closer Visualization
- Photo #2: Eagle Eye® Platinum ST and Valet® Catheters in Vessel
- Photo #3: Eagle Eye® Platinum ST Catheter in Distal Vessel
- Photo #4: Visualization of a proximal cap from a side branch
SUPPORTING INFORMATION: DOWNLOADSClick on the file name below to view the PDF document. Eagle Eye® Platinum Short Tip Catheter Data Sheet
For more information on Volcano Products, please click here.
For product IFU files, please click here.
2. Fits through guide catheters with inner diameters as low as 0.056". Data on file. All IVUS images: Data on file.