- Simple, guided user interface
- Intuitive, easy to learn workflow
- Designed with the end user in mind
- Lightweight. Maneuverable, PC-based system
SUPPORTING INFORMATION: IMAGESClick on a thumbnail below to see each image in a larger size.
- Photo #1: s5™ Imaging screen shot with borders off.
- Photo #2: s5™ Imaging screen shot with borders on.
SUPPORTING INFORMATION: DOWNLOADSClick on a file name below to view each PDF document. s5/s5i™ IMAGING SYSTEM WITH FFR DATA SHEET s5 DICOM CONFORMANCE STATEMENT s5-ffr DICOM CONFORMANCE STATEMENT s5 IMAGING DATA SHEET 3.1 SOFTWARE UPGRADE SALES SHEET s5™ / s51™ SOFTWARE DATA SHEET
What is DICOM?
A standard that allows information exchange between medical devices
What does it do?
Ability to transfer image and patient information to a DICOM System (Workstation or Server) over a network using DICOM Standard 3.0
- Image and Data Storage archived on LOCAL In-Vision's CD-R, Hard Drive or VHS videotape
- Physician/Cath lab technician has to hand carry media to another device
- Image and Data Storage archived on REMOTE server via DICOM network
- Improves productivity costs and efficiency
- Instant access to patient information
- Automatic patient management, scheduling, billing and support
- Transfer image and patient information to remote workstation
- Global access (internet/extranet) to patient exam data
- Archive patient information on a remote server
- Backup and disaster recovery
s5 IVUS Imaging System 804200-001
For more information on Volcano Products, please click here.
For product IFU files, please click here.