Peripheral IVUS Catheter with 150 cm working length for 0.014" guide wire interventional proceduresAssess, Guide, Confirm
- IVUS helps assess the disease
- IVUS assists with decisions during the intervention
- IVUS helps confirm treatment result
- 20 mm maximum imaging diameter
- Quick, convenient length estimation using 3 radiopaque markers
SUPPORTING INFORMATION: IMAGESClick on a thumbnail below to see each image in a larger size.
- Photo #1: IVUS helps assess the disease. This image shows ChromaFlo® being used to illustrate flow through the vessel lumen.
- Photo #2: IVUS assists with decisions during the intervention.
- Photo #3: IVUS helps confirm treatment result. This image shows ChromaFlo being used to illustrate the absence of flow behind the stent struts, providing evidence of stent apposition.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSClick on the image below to see it in a larger size.
|Minimum Guide Catheter: 5F (I.D. ≥ .056")|
|Maximum Guide Wire: 0.014"|
|Maximum Imaging Diameter: 20 mm|
|Working Length: 150 cm|
|Frequency: 20 MHz|
SUPPORTING INFORMATION: DOWNLOADSClick on a file name below to view each PDF document. PV .014P Data Sheet Peripheral Family of IVUS Catheters Data Sheet
Compatible with the Volcano TrakBack® II and R100 Pullback Devices.
Catalog number: 85910P
For more information on Volcano Products, please click here.
For product IFU files, please click here.