- Designed specially for visualization of peripheral vessels: such as renals, and iliacs
- Compatible with 0.018" distal protection devices
- Images up to 24mm diameter with the Volcano IVUS Imaging system
- Solid State all digital improved imaging characteristics
- No NURD (Non-Uniform Rotational Distortion)
- Fast Exchange F/X helps to decrease procedure time and increase ease of use
- "Plug & Go" No Flushing required
- Power to see the periphery
SUPPORTING INFORMATION: IMAGESClick on a thumbnail below to see each image in a larger size.
- Photo #1: False lumen of the iliac artery using Chromaflo®.
- Photo #2: Visions® PV 018 technical drawing.
SUPPORTING INFORMATION: DOWNLOADSClick on a file name below to view each PDF document. Peripheral Family of IVUS Catheters Data Sheet
|Length: 135 cm|
|Maximum Guide Wire O.D.: 0.018"|
|Minimum Sheath Size: 6F|
Catalog number: 86700
For more information on Volcano Products, please click here.
For product IFU files, please click here.