- Largest imaging diameter to support your large vessel applications
- Imaging confirms position in true/false lumen, real-time measurements and morphology
- New centimeter markers facilitate low contrast procedures, especially important for renal-insufficient patients
- Longer PIM connector length improves procedural flexibility
SUPPORTING INFORMATION: IMAGESClick on a thumbnail below to see each image in a larger size.
- Photo #1: View of catheter under fluoroscopy
- Photo #2: Visions® PV .035 Digital IVUS Catheter
- Photo #3: Largest Imaging Diameter Available
App features include:
- Interactive workflows simulating low contrast IVUS-guided EVAR & TEVAR procedures using the new Visions® PV .035 Digital IVUS Catheter
- Case examples demonstrating the utility of IVUS in EVAR & TEVAR procedures
- Aortic IVUS image interpretation guide
- Clinical references and links for further information
SUPPORTING INFORMATION: DOWNLOADSClick on the file name below to view the PDF document. PV .035 Digital IVUS Catheter Data Sheet Peripheral Family of IVUS Catheters Data Sheet
For more information on Volcano Products, please click here.
For product IFU files, please click here.