Designed to power the future of precision guided therapy
Choice of FFR, iFR® and IVUS modalities on a single integrated platform
Providing clarity in your approach and confidence in your results with a full suite of imaging and physiology analysis tools including:
- FFR lesion assessment
- iFR® Modality (instant wave-free Ratio™)
- Digital IVUS
- High resolution rotational IVUS
- ChromaFlo® stent apposition assessment
- VH® IVUS automatic tissue classification*
- Pioneer® Plus IVUS guided re-entry for peripheral procedures
Delivering convenience in your workflow with true integration
- Always on and ready for use when you need it
- Only Volcano offers the plug and play simplicity of digital IVUS
- Touchscreen control from the sterile field to get to your answers quicker
- Configured for scalability
Intuitive interface for optimal ease of use
- Guided workflows and uniform controls to simplify training
- Convenient measurement and labeling tools to document your findings
- Streamlined workflow with DICOM Worklist patient data transfer
- Archive your results via DICOM Store, DVD or printout
Click on a file name below to view the PDF document. CORE
To place an order, please contact your local Volcano representative. If you do not know who your local representative is, please call us at 800.228.4728 or send us a message.
For more information on Volcano Products, please click here.
*Safety and effectiveness of VH IVUS for use in the characterization of vascular lesions and tissue types has not been established.