- Simple, guided user interface
- Intuitive, easy to learn workflow
- Designed with the end user in mind
- Lightweight. Maneuverable, PC-based system
MORE INFORMATIONWhat is DICOM?
A standard that allows information exchange between medical devices
What does it do?
Ability to transfer image and patient information to a DICOM System (Workstation or Server) over a network using DICOM Standard 3.0
- Image and Data Storage archived on LOCAL In-Vision's CD-R, Hard Drive or VHS videotape
- Physician/Cath lab technician has to hand carry media to another device
- Image and Data Storage archived on REMOTE server via DICOM network
- Improves productivity costs and efficiency
- Instant access to patient information
- Automatic patient management, scheduling, billing and support
- Transfer image and patient information to remote workstation
- Global access (internet/extranet) to patient exam data
- Archive patient information on a remote server
- Backup and disaster recovery
s5 IVUS Imaging System 804200-001
For more information on Volcano Products, please click here.
For product IFU files, please click here.