KNOW WHERE YOU ARE
® Precision Guidance
Streamlines Lesion Assessment
- Localization of IVUS images with angio co-registration is designed to help reduce the risk of geographic miss, which study data suggests may occur in 66.5% of PCIs.1
™Vessel Enhancement tool provides clarity visualizing vessels which may include tortuous or overlapping vessels and highly stenosed lesions, potentially reducing the number of required views during diagnosis or therapy.
Simplifies Vessel Sizing
- IVUS co-registration provides easy length measurement with manual IVUS pullback and area / diameter measurements for accurate stent sizing.
™Quantitative Coronary Analysis automatically calculates lumen dimensions and stenosis in real time.
Enables Precise Therapy Delivery
™real-time Image Stabilization and Device Enhancement enable precise therapy delivery.
- With IVUS, you can confirm “healthy-to-healthy” landing zones.2
1. Costa et al. Impact of Stent Deployment Procedural Factors on Long-term Effectiveness and Safety of Sirolimus-Eluting Stents (Final results of the Multicenter Prospective STLLR Trial). Am J Cardiol 2008 Jun 15; 101(12):1704-11.
2. Witzenbichler B et al. Relationship Between Intravascular Ultrasound Guidance and Clinical Outcomes After Drug-Eluting Stents: The ADAPT-DES Study. Circulation 2014 Jan: 129,4;463-470.
Jim T. Torey PA-C
Director, IVUS Core Lab
St. John Hospital and Medical Center
Click on a file name below to view the PDF document. SyncVision
|System Input||100V-120V, 50/60Hz
|Analog or Digital|
|IVUS System||Volcano s5™/CORE™ systems SW version 3.2.2 and above|
|IVUS Catheter||Eagle Eye® Platinum Catheters|
|ECG Signal||Contact your local Volcano representative for compatibility|
|Workstation||Height: 16.5", 39.6 cm
Width: 6.75", 16.2 cm
Depth: 21.25", 51 cm
|Bedside Joystick||Height: 1.5", 3.7 cm
Width: 4.2", 10.7 cm
Depth: 3", 7.6 cm
|Monitor||Height: 15-19", 41-56 cm
Width: 15.8", 40.2 cm
Depth: 10", 24.7cm
For more information on Volcano Products, please click here.