PRECISE GUIDEWIRE CONTROLMicrowire wind construction provides best-in-class1 torque transmission enabling precise guidewire control in your most demanding cases
GUIDEWIRE CROSSING SUPPORTProprietary powder coating process gives Valet a seamless shaft and a continuous taper that may help reduce the risk of kinking when addressing the most challenging lesions
Variable wind thickness makes Valet more supportive proximally while still being flexible distally for a new level of guidewire crossing support
SHAPEABLE DISTAL TIPUnique core construction allows you to shape the distal tip of the catheter to help control and direct the guidewire in complex anatomy
SUPPORTING INFORMATION: IMAGESClick on a thumbnail below to see each image in a larger size.
- Photo #1: Valet® Microcatheter
- Photo #2: Shapeable distal tip
- Photo #3: VeriTorque™ Technology
SUPPORTING INFORMATION: DOWNLOADSClick on the file name below to view the PDF document. Valet® Microcatheter data sheet
Additional Product Features
- GlyDx™ hydrophilic coating on distal 30cm aids deliverability in complex anatomies
- 1.0mm gold marker band located 0.5mm proximal to distal tip
- Helps ensure smooth guidewire passage and contains fluids within catheter lumen to enable selective contrast injection
|Model||Description||Crossing Profile||Length||Guidewire Compatibility|
|22-18-135-0||Valet Microcatheter||1.8F||135 cm||0.014"|
|22-18-150-0||Valet Microcatheter||1.8F||150 cm||0.014"|
|22-35-100-0||Valet Microcatheter||3.5F||100 cm||0.035"|
|22-35-135-0||Valet Microcatheter||3.5F||135 cm||0.035"|
|22-35-150-0||Valet Microcatheter||3.5F||150 cm||0.035"|
For more information on Volcano Products, please click here.
For product IFU files, please click here.
1 – data on file at Volcano Corporation