Experience The Freedom Of...
Untethered Steering – from Tip to Clip
Many factors impact wire performance including tip design, wire support and torque response. Fundamental to guide wire handling is the ability to maneuver the wire untethered. The new Verrata™ pressure guide wire quickly disconnects and reliably reconnects, freeing physicians to steer just like a frontline wire. Try Verrata today and experience the freedom of untethered steering from tip to clip.
Click on a thumbnail below to see each image in a larger size.
FAMILIAR FRONTLINE TIP
- Industry standard flat-tip construction for easy tip shaping and tip shape retention.
- Preformed J-shaped tip is always directed toward the sensor, guarding against whipping artifact.
Comparative Tip Load1
QUICKLY DISCONNECT AND RELIABLY RECONNECT
- New proximal wire design resists kinks and repels moisture.
- New clip connector provides multiple back up contact points for a secure signal.
- Verrata allows free wire rotation when connected.
SUPPORTING INFORMATION: DOWNLOADSClick on the file name below to view the PDF document. Verrata™ data sheet Verrata™ sell sheet
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSClick on the image below to see it in a larger size.
1. Tip Load, n=5 of each wire, data on file at Volcano Corporation.
For more information on Volcano Products, please click here.
For product IFU files, please click here.